Friday, August 30, 2013

31-Day Challenge Post #30: Almost Done . . .

It's the next-to-last post of my 31-day challenge! The month has passed rather quickly except for these last few days, spent in the grips of a heatwave. I'm glad the month will be ending on a Saturday. The day is wide open, and I'm hoping to have something interesting to write about for final Post #31.

Scott had every intention of adding the first coat of sealant to the master bathroom shower grout this evening but his plans went awry. Upon closer inspection, he found five little areas that needed more grout so that foiled any plans. I guess I've waited two months . . . I can wait another three days.

So - what to blog about tonight? I really don't know - so here's a photo of Jon Hamm as Don Draper of AMC's Mad Men. You can thank me later.


Stay Tuned for Our Next Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment