Tuesday, August 13, 2013

31-Day Challenge Post #13: Sunset

My daddy came to town late this afternoon so he treated Scott and me to dinner downtown. We ate at a great new pub (Wilson and Washburn) where everything was yummy including the beer. By the time we got home, it was nearly 8 o'clock but just in time for a beautiful noTTafarm sunset!
We took a nice walk down the trail, and enjoyed the beautiful cool weather. It was so still; no wind, no neighbors, no traffic. Just perfect! We sat on the hammock until it got too dark to see the bats flying overhead.
A pleasant way to end another noTTafarm day!

In other news:
We are wishing Scott's dad, Carl, a speedy recovery from surgery today! He is on the mend and I'll be so happy when he can visit noTTafarm more often (and not do any work.)
Get Well Soon, Dad!

My mom, Jolene, is also feeling under the weather but I blame my sister. Mom took the train to Colorado to visit Karolyn in her new home in Meeker, and the beautiful mountain scenery is exhausting!
Feel Better Soon, Mommy!

And...
My little brother, Tim, has a pinched nerve in his neck. Ouch!
His wife, Teresa, has a bad cold.
And my big brother, Mark, was coughing up a storm when we chatted a few moments ago. 
Anyone else feeling poorly? I hope not!

Stay Tuned for Our Next Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment