Friday, September 28, 2012

Shopping: My Favorite Task!

On Thursday, I finally felt like I was contributing to the new addition project as we traveled to everyone's favorite furniture and appliance superstore to purchase a few necessities. It was easy since we (1.) went on a weeknight, (2.) we knew exactly what we wanted, and (3.) we found a great salesman that was very helpful. The delivery date has been set; let's see if we need to adjust it or we will be ready for our stove, range hood, refrigerator, washer, dryer, and new mattress by Saturday, November 3rd. (Yikes! That's about five weeks from today!)
Thanks, Nebraska Furniture Mart, for another fun shopping experience! As my mom often wonders, "wouldn't it be fun to have the money they earn in just one day?" I'm guessing it would be more than enough to pay for our little construction project.
Stay Tuned for More Details!

No comments:

Post a Comment