Monday, April 8, 2013

Friday Family

Friday afternoon (April 5th), I was excited to welcome my sister, Karolyn, and brother-in-law, Alan, to noTTafarm for the first time! Karolyn had actually visited way back in June, 2010 before we closed on the property but this is the first visit since.
Al and Pooh
Alan had a meeting in the Lake Okoboji, Iowa area Friday morning. I was happy to skip out of work a couple hours early to give them a tour. I showed them all around the house and even took them down the west trail. Unfortunately, a small sneaky snake startled Pooh on the trail; she and I have the same hatred for those particular creatures. The time flew by and before I knew it, they were on the road to Kearney to meet their girls for dinner. I hope they are able to visit again soon!
Family is the Best ~ Don't You Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment