Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bye-Bye Extension Cords

The refinishing of the second floor wood floors will begin on Tuesday.  On Sunday, I helped Scott install a ceiling fixture in the hallway and two ceiling fans in the bedrooms just in case the floor guys need a little overhead light.  We were quite happy that the fixtures went up without much fuss, and Scott even let me assemble the fan blades!
We bought two of these fixtures at the Minneapolis IKEA back in July.  The other fixture will be installed over the stair landing.
I was worried when I unpacked the first ceiling fan.  It seemed like it had so many parts!  Luckily, my husband is an experienced light fixture putter-upper, so each fan only took about a half hour to assemble and install.

The finished product!  

Stay Tuned for More Enlightenment
from noTTafarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment