Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tonic

Even when you're 40-something, an unexpected visit from your mommy and daddy can cure what ails you.  Ray and Jolene's stop in Omaha was just what I needed to ease away the stress of my non-noTTafarm related duties. 

Of course, it wouldn't be a trip to noTTafarm without putting them to work for a few hours...so Dad helped Scott haul and install a few sheets of sub-floor and Mom helped me pull some weeds out of the cottonwood flowerbed. 

I asked Dad to "pose" for a photo...but I didn't expect this much beefcake!

After a quick lunch of grilled hamburgers and ice cream, they hit the road for stops at "real" farms on their way back to Kearney.

Scott and Dad checked out the columnar elm tree on the west slope.

Hi, Mommy!  Come visit us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment