Sunday, August 7, 2011

Painting Begins!

Don't get too excited . . . it's just the primer.  But at least it's a start! 

While Scott occupied himself with actual construction, I kept busy by priming the ceilings in the two bedrooms and the first floor parlor. 

For the ceilings, I used Sherwin Williams Brilliance - it's a primer and ceiling paint with one-coat coverage.  (Except for the spots that I missed and need to touch-up.)

Do you think Sherwin Williams will give me a discount for speaking highly of their lovely paint?


Yes, it's true.  I actually do some work once in a while.  My neck, shoulders, and back are all pleased that the ceiling painting process is complete (for now).

On Sunday, I moved on to painting primer on the walls, switching to Sherwin Williams Multi-Purpose Primer.  (Another fine product from our friendly paint professionals)

It took me much longer to prime the big bedroom than I thought it would.  I'll have to work overtime this week to finish the walls in the other bedroom and parlor this week.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment