Monday, October 17, 2016

noTTafarm Fashion Now Available

A recent story in our local media caught my attention. The Omaha Shirt Project was created by Oxide Design Co. to help local communities show their pride and support their neighborhood associations. The designs are very cool - but one neighborhood was missing . . . noTTafarm! So, while I'm not an award-winning graphic designer like those kids at Oxide, I did create a design that is now available for your very own t-shirt.
I set up a group order form on Custom Ink with a cut-off date of Friday, October 21. The design is medium gray and will be printed on your choice of a few colors in mens, womens, and kids sizes. You can pay online (the shirts will be about $15 each) and I'll deliver or mail your order to you (just be sure to send me a message with your address or special instructions.)

To place your order, follow this link:  https://www.customink.com/g/bxx0-00as-s59h
Stay Tuned for Our Next Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment