Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Biding Our Bidding Time . . .

We had hoped to receive the total construction bid this week but as with so many things in life, we must wait a while longer.  Our contractor is still working on crunching the numbers and will be out of town on business this week.  We should have a meeting next Wednesday (April 25) and finally receive the good (fingers crossed) news.

Until then, I am trying to crack the whip on Scott, encouraging him to work on the second floor bathroom.  I hope to post an update on that soon!

In the meantime, please enjoy this picture that I stole from the Internet . . . American Gothic Kitties!

Stay Tuned for Our Next Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment